This Having A Service Mindset Training Course
is also available in Stockholm, Goeteborg, Malmoe, Uppsala, Sollentuna, Soedermalm, Vaestras, Orebro, Linkoeping, Helsingborg.
About This Having A Service Mindset Training Course in Sweden
Having A Service Mindset Course in Sweden
Having a Service Mindset Course is an essential unit for employers, employees and professionals. It helps learners to develop an outlook that focuses on creating a favourable working environment. And prioritise on the welfare of customers.
The course helps the business to have a clear view and understand the benefits of creating customer value, trust and loyalty.
The developed skills will help the business to develop a different perspective towards their customers. Learners will understand the benefits of focusing and going beyond the normal operations; to offer goods and services to customers and prospects. And instead, improve customer experience.
Who Should Attend This Having A Service Mindset Course in Sweden Workshop
This Having A Service Mindset Course in Sweden workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Having A Service Mindset.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Having A Service Mindset Training Program in Sweden
The ideal group size for this Having A Service Mindset course in Sweden is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Having A Service Mindset Skills Course in Sweden
The duration of this Having A Service Mindset Course in Sweden workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Sweden will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Having A Service Mindset Course in Sweden Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Having A Service Mindset course in Sweden
- Understand the importance of customer loyalty, trust and value to the business
- Gain the necessary skills to enhance customer relationships
- Improve customer-employee relations in the workplace
- Improve the applied strategies to deal with customers
- Contribute to creating a positive and indelible impression in the mind of customers and prospects.
- Improve customer experience and provide ways to enhance it continuously.
Having A Service Mindset Course in Sweden Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Having A Service Mindset course in Sweden
- Facilitate efficient communication between employees and customers.
- Recognise unfavourable and undesirable traits that can affect the loyalty of customers
- Formulate standards to ensure customers are treated fairly in the business
- Look for strategies to deal with the complaints from the customers on the spot
- Equip employees with the required information to ensure improved customer experience
- Establish a healthy and favourable working environment
- Understand the actual needs of the customers to create an appropriate impression
- Cultivate an emotional connection between workers and customers.
- Develop persistence and resilience to deal efficiently with clients
- Assess employee behaviours through a different lens
- Understand how to be customer-driven and offer appropriate customer services
- Understand ways to navigate to change customer base
Course Content For This Having A Service Mindset Training Course in Sweden
Below is the list of course content of our Having A Service Mindset training course in Sweden
Understand the basics and introduction of Having a Service Mindset
- What is it?
- The benefits of having a service mindset to the business
- Create a business vision
Create a positive perception
- Offer quality customer services
- Train staffs to implement the vision of the firm
- Efficient recruitment process
Understand and value people
- Employee empowerment program and benefits
- Support service mentality
- Goals setting
- Support results and need-based conversations
Education and development program for employees
- Benefits of continuous training of workers
- Online customer courses for front office workers
- Team building initiatives
- Employee feedback
- Customer’s feedbacks
- Instant response to customers’ complaint
- Replying to the office emails and inquiries from prospects
Customer services and creativity
- Customer satisfaction
- Create value for the customers
Customer service mindset
- Enhance customer experience
Develop listening and effective communication skills
- Listen keenly to clients
- Communicate effectively to customers
Empathy for customers
- Understand the concerns of the customers
- Consider frustrations of the customers and redress strategies
Build a reputation
- Be friendly
- Use of proper tone and body language
Create a wow experience
- Offer a solution to customers’ problems
- Be natural and avoid reading from the script
- Avoid empty platitudes
Promote a good company culture
- Benefits of customer-oriented culture
- Effects of culture to service mindset employees
- Personal attributes
- Beliefs and values
- Standards and preferences
- Set a positive service mindset
- Persuasive and resilience traits
Having A Service Mindset Course in Sweden Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Having A Service Mindset course in Sweden
Having A Service Mindset Course in Sweden Learner’s Guide
Having A Service Mindset Course in Sweden Handouts
Having A Service Mindset Course in Sweden PPT Slides Used During Course
Having A Service Mindset Course in Sweden Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Having A Service Mindset Course in Sweden
There are 3 pricing options available for this Having A Service Mindset training course in Sweden. Course participants not in Sweden may choose to sign up for our online time management training course in Sweden.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Having a Service Mindset Training Course in Sweden Schedule
Contact us for the latest Having a Service Mindset course in Sweden schedules:
Download Having A Service Mindset Course in Sweden Brochure
Request for this Having A Service Mindset course in Sweden brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.